A Home Away from Home!
Escaping to the Peak District for a week doesn’t mean you have to live without your home comforts. Welyarde cottage in Tideswell is kept snuggly and warm with gas central heating, features hard flooring throughout. Outside there is an enclosed garden for you and your dogs to enjoy. The dog friendly cottage comes fully equipped with:
In the lounge:
- Wood burning stove and a supply of logs
- Two comfy leather sofas
- TV with access to Sky (free channels only)
- A DVD player and a selection of music and film DVDs for a lazy night in
- A hi-fi and a selection of music and spoken-word CDs for you to enjoy
- An eclectic library of books for you to browse during your stay
- A selection of local guide books so you can make the most of your days out
- For those with a competitive streak, a selection of board games.
In the dining room:
- Dining table and chairs – perfect for long chats over dinner
In the kitchen:
- A wide selection of cooking utensils and equipment
- A cooker/hob, microwave, fridge/freezer and washing machine
- A view over the enclosed garden at the rear of the cottage
- On your arrival, a welcome pack comprising tea, coffee, a loaf of locally baked bread, a pint of milk and a bottle of wine. For an additional charge, we can shop for you before your arrival and put together a more substantial welcome box of locally produced goodies for you.
- One with a king-size bed; and two doubles. All the upstairs rooms have lovely warm reclaimed oak flooring.
- On-street parking on the road at the front of the cottage
- A large enclosed garden (walled and fenced) with lawn area and two patios with garden furniture. Note that there are some steps up from the back door to the garden. The garden at Welyarde once had a full episode of Gardeners’ World all to itself. It’s changed a little bit since then – but the DVD is worth a watch!
- Recycling facilities